Privacy & Cookies Policy
This website and its privacy & cookies policy fall within the legal scope of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For this purpose, the data controller is LLE Supplements B.V.
LLE Supplements B.V. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in digital forms on our website. This includes information provided in our order forms, contact forms and your personal account pages. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal information supplied to our website, including but not limited to contact details and payment methods, is accurate and up-to-date. Any consequences resulting from inaccurate information supplied by you is your responsibility alone. LLE Supplements B.V. and our website can not be held accountable for this.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for website diagnostics or otherwise.
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you about which we may contact you by e-mail or telephone.
- Personal details might also be used for the detection of (attempts to) unrightful and unlawful behavior directed against LLE Supplements B.V. or our website.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We will never sell your personal data to third parties. Where relevant, your data will only be used by employees of LLE Supplements B.V., her direct partners and distributors for the purpose of the completion of your order(s), business development and/or improving the experience of your interactions with the mentioned parties.
- Our employees and those of our partner organizations will respect the privacy of your data where possible in the scope of the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- In the event that LLE Supplements B.V. or the majority of its shares are acquired by a third party, the stored personal data will be one of the transferred assets.
All data on our website is sent via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Protocol. By using the SSL Protocol, we drastically reduce the risk of information sent to and from our website being intercepted by third parties. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the symbol of a closed padlock displayed next to our website address in your browser’s address bar.
Cookies and usage data collection
It is our policy not to use “behavioral targeting” cookies as defined by the GDPR cookie consent requirements. The cookies that we use fall within the strictly necessary, functionality and performance classifications.
- You have the right to ask us to remove any of our records regarding your personal data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please use the wording “Query about my personal data” in the header of your message.
- You may request a copy of all processed information about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR Article 15. In case an access request is deemed “manifestly unfounded or excessive” as defined by GDPR Article 12(5), we may refuse access to your information and/or charge a fee of €20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that neither LLE Supplements B.V. nor our website accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. It is your own responsibility to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to our privacy & cookies policy
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy & cookies policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the wording “Query about privacy & cookies policy” in the header of your message.