- A stronger immune system.
- Improved sleep and energy recovery.
- Stronger bones, teeth, and nails.
- Healthier hair and skin.
- Supports the eyes and eyesight.
- Stronger joints and cartilage.
- Supports the heart and arteries.
- Supports metabolism and digestion.
- Supports athletic performance and muscle recovery.
Get the most out of your body (and receive a 15% discount) by combining The Essentials with one of our Life Phase Products:
Benefits by active ingredient
- Bamboo Silica - Helps improve hair health and promotes collagen production, essential for a healthy and firm skin.
- Betaine HCL - Helps balance stomach acidity and supports digestion.
- Boron - Helps metabolize vitamins and minerals, plays a key role in bone health and increases vitamin D retention.
- Choline - Required for a healthy nervous system, supports removal of liverfat and cholesterol, and supports DNA renewal.
- Chromium - Contributes to stable blood sugar levels and aids the processing of carbs, fats and proteins.
- Copper - Helps regulate blood pressure, improves melanin production, supports prostate health and helps maintain healthy bones and organs.
- Curcumin (C3 Complex®) - Powerful antioxidant which helps against joint inflamation and the symptoms of arthritis.
- Ginger - Powerful antioxidant which lowers choresterol and aids digestion, balances the stomach and reduces feelings of sickness, helps against joint aches and stiffness, and contributes to stable blood sugar levels.
- Inositol - Contributes to stable blood sugar levels, and helps mood stability and prevent anxiety.
- Iodine - Contributes to a healthy thyroid gland.
- Iron - Improves cardiovascular health, increases energy levels and reduces tiredness. May improve concentration and focus.
- Magnesium (UltraMag®) - Supports over 600 chemical reactions within the body, helps improve sleep quality and energy levels and supports muscle recovery and repair.
- Maganese - Powerful antioxidant which helps against inflammation and and chronic conditions, and is important for the development of bones and cartilage.
- Molybdenum - Prevents buildup of sulfites and other toxics in the body, helps the liver break down alcohol and other toxins, and supports DNA renewal.
- Piperine (Bioperine®) - Powerful antioxidant which improves the absorbtion of other nutrients, especially curcumin, calcium and selenium.
- Rutin - Helps strengthen the bloodvessels, promotes collagen production and reduces joint inflamation and pain.
- Selenium - Strong antioxidant which boosts the immune system, improves fertility and sperm health, and supports healthy hair and skin.
- Sodium - Plays a vital role in nerve and muscle functioning and helps the body maintain a normal fluid balance.
- Taurine - Helps regulate electrolytes, benefits athletic performance and reduces fatigue, and helps improve metabolism and digestion.
- Vitamin A - Boosts the immune system, is essential for cell and DNA renewal, healthy eyes and preventing loss of eyesight, and critical for fertility and sexual health.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - Contributes to the functioning of the nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach and intestines, crucial for turning food into energy, and balances hormone levels.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamine) - Contributes to the production of red blood cells and DNA, plays a key role in the development of brain- and nerve cells, helps lock calcium into the bones, teeth and nails, and required for the production of seratonin, which regulates the mood.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - Regulates the production and functioning of cells, crucial for turning food into energy, and supports healthy eyes, hair and skin.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - Crucial for turning food into energy, creates and repairs DNA, balances cholesterol levels, and important to maintain a healthy skin.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) - Crucial for turning food into energy, contributes to the production of red blood cells, and contributes to healthy eyes, hair and skin.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - Necessary for creating neurotransmitters that regulate mood and emotions, important for a healthy metabolism, and cucial for the proper functioning the the nervous system.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) - Crucial for turning food into energy, supports healthy eyes, hair and skin.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) - Contributes to cel and DNA-renewal and repare, supports hair growth and strength, supports healthy brain functioning and memory, and might improve fertility and sperm health.
- Vitamin C - Strengthens the immune system, essential for collagen production and a healthy skin, and helps regulate blood pressure.
- Vitamin D - Strengthens the immune system, supports muscle flexibility and growth, stimulates serotonin production (essential for mood stability), and improves calcium absorbtion.
- Vitamin K2 (K2VITAL® Delta) - Improves calcium consumption and bone health, and helps prevent calcification of the blood vessles.
- Zinc - Strengthens the immune system, reduces inflamation, and helps speed up wound heal
Use & Storage
Take 2 tablets per day during or after a meal, ideally in the morning. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Keep sealed, dry, at room temperature, and out of reach of young children.
A food supplement is not a replacement for a varied diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
This supplement is not suitable for children below the age of 1. Consult your medical professional or pharmacist during illness or while simultaneously taking prescription medicine or coumarin derivatives. Do not use in case of bile duct disease. Do not take this dietary supplement if betaine-containing foods are consumed on the same day. A high intake of iron by young children can be toxic. Call a doctor immediately if a child swallows several tablets. May have a laxative effect.
All ingredients & allergies
Fillers (Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose), Magnesium taurate, UltraMag® Sucrosomial Magnesium, Acidum ascorbicum97% (active/nutritional acid, Curcumin C3 complex®, Inositol, Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide), Choline bitartrate 98%, Zingiber off.extr 12:1 (Ginger), Magnesium Taurate, Humectants (Sodium crosscarmellose), Betaine HCl, Bamboo extract (organic silicea), Nicotinamide, Iron (II) sulfate H2O, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Zinc Citrate, Thiamine HCI, Riboflavin, Bioperine®, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, Manganese Citrate, Sodium Tetraborate.10H2O Borax, Copper Sulfate 5H2O, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Biotin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, L-Selenium Methionine, Chromium picolinate, K2VITAL® Delta (MK-7) 1% (protected), Sodium molybdate 2H2O, Sophora japonica extract (95% Rutin), Methyl cobalamin, Cholecalciferol (100 IU/mg = 2.5).
Free from all common allergens.
Subscribing pays off for
Your body needs time to process and activate each nutrient. For some ingredients this takes weeks, while others may take months. Consistency and stability are key!
Save 10%, receive the occasional loyalty reward and cancel any time.
Our refill pouches and shipping boxes are 100% recyclable. Mailbox delivery means less CO2 emissions.